300 grams dark / bitter / regular chocolate
80 grams milk chocolate
½ cup peanut butter
A pinch of salt
2 tablespoons unsalted butter / coconut oil
1. Line the 12-cup muffin tray with paper liners.
2. Break chocolate slabs into small pieces.
3. Melt half of the chocolate in a double boiler (take your parent’s help).
4. Add the melted chocolate evenly into each cup. Level the top by gently thumping the pan on the counter.
5. Place the tray in the freezer for 15 minutes.
6. Now take peanut butter in a bowl. Add salt and melted butter. Whip until you get a smooth paste.
7. Remove muffin tray from the freezer, add the peanut butter mix and level it.
8. Place the tray back in the freezer for another 15 minutes.
9. Melt the remaining chocolate in the double boiler.
10. Take out the muffin tray from the freezer and add melted chocolate and level it.
11. Put the tray back into the freezer for 15 minutes.
12. It’s ready to be served now! Remove the paper liners before serving and it tastes best when served at room temperature.
Namita aunty shared this recipe just for you. She is an educationist by profession, a yoga coach by choice and a baker by passion! If you want more such recipes, do see