- Sit back on your heels.
- The top of your feet should be on the floor. The bottom of the feet should be facing up, positioned right below your hips.
- The knees should be together. Now place your hands on your knees.
- Drop the shoulders down and try to stay as straight and tall as possible.
- Breathe deeply through the nose.
- This sitting pose stretches the thighs, knees, and ankles
- It improve the functions of the kidneys, liver andabdominal organs.
- This easy pose will help you concentrate better.
- It also assists in shaping your thought process.